Starting a project and don’t know where to begin?
- You can reach out to the Board with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can reach out to Reston Association (RA) to inquire about the Application & Review Procedures
From the RA webiste:
How can you know whether you need to submit an application?
The best way to get started is to contact the Reston Association Covenants Administration office at (703) 435-6530. The RA Covenants Advisors will assist by:
- Sending you the guidelines or cluster standards that relate to your project
- Advising you about the information you will need to provide with your application
- Explaining how the review process works and what level of review and application will be necessary
- Giving you an estimate of how long the review process might take for your project