Updated and approved by the Reston Association Design Review Board in 2014
Sherwin-Williams Glossy Enamel Finish
- Mount Etna SW7625 (Dark Navy Blue) – old Duron name Carolina Slate
- Laurel Woods SW7749 (Dark Forest Green) – old Duron name Foxhall Green
- Thunderous SW6201 (Medium Gray with green tint) – old Duron name Cobblestone
- Mindful Gray SW7016 (Medium Gray) – old Duron name Incense
- Rookwod Red SW2802 (Rustic Maroon) – old Duron name Farm House Red
- Latte SW6108 (Sand) – old Duron name Chadwicke Tan
- Neutral Ground SW7568 (Off white) – old Duron name Amber White
- Yarrow SW6669 (Bright Medium Yellow)
- Grasshopper SW6733 (Bright Green)
- Show Stopper SW7588 (Red)
Olympic Solid Stain (paint to match in glossy enamel finish is allowed)
- Oxford Brown
The Design Review Board notes colors in the old palette are allowed indefinitely, however once a new palette color is selected an owner must continue using a color in the new palette.
The main and external closet doors should be painted the same approved color.
A front screen door, if installed, must be painted the same color as either the front door or the trim.