- 1972 Articles of Incorporation and 1974 Amendments to Articles
- BWWCA Bylaws
- Vehicle and Parking Regulations (adopted July 13 2017) and Where to Park Map
Please make sure your potential changes conform with our Cluster Standards:
- Bentana Woods West Cluster Standards
- Door Colors (Updated)
- Exterior House Colors (Updated)
- Composite Deck (New)
- Reston Association Cluster Design Guidelines
If your changes conform with the Cluster Standards, you will also need approval via the Reston Design Review Board (DRB). You will need to follow the process of submitting an application and have it signed by your direct neighbors and one (1) officer of the board.
If you want to change the color of the house, there are additional constraints, as you cannot use a color of your immediate or adjacent neighbors.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.