Are you interested in getting involved in your community and running for the Board of Directors?
The Bentana Woods West Cluster Association Board of Directors elections will be held during the annual meeting on the last Sunday in April.
Bentana Woods West Cluster Association, a corporation under Virginia law, is your association. The Cluster Association is governed by a Board of Directors, composed of seven volunteer residents, who are elected to two-year terms by Cluster residents. The group of volunteers performs the following duties:
- Handle Cluster business
- Adopt and enforce rules as necessary
- Enforce Reston Association covenants
- Keep the common areas cared for (including green areas, landscaping, sidewalks, parking areas, street lights, and streets)
- Promote and organize community activities
If you are interested, you may be thinking:
- What qualifications do I need to have? Live in the cluster either as an owner or a renter.
- How much time is involved? One meeting a month… and some emails.
- Sounds awesome. How do I apply? Write a short election statement (bio) and email it to the Board at email@example.com.
Please let the Board know if you have any questions.